· Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as indicated in the itinerary.
· All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea.
· Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes.
· Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation).
· All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac.
· Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff.
· All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the programme.
· Comprehensive pre-departure material.
Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights; pre- and post land arrangements; transfers to the vessel; passport and visa expenses; Government arrival and departure taxes; meals ashore; baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended); excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges; and the customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).
It is agreed that if world fuel prices will reach or exceed US Dollar 80 per Barrel Brent 90 days prior to departure Oceanwide Expeditions reserves the right to levy a fuel surcharge of US Dollar 25 per passenger per night, to be paid by the contracting party of Oceanwide Expedition