Taj, Tiger &Goa
Tour Duration: 16 days
Season: Jan - Dec
Tour Customizable: Yes
Number of Participants: Min: 2; Max: 22
All This Included
* Accommodations as indicated in the itinerary or similar
* Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
* Arrival and departure transfers ,all transfers during the trip
* All sightseeing as shown, including entrance fees
* Services of professional guides.
* All gratuities, except to your escort
Not included: International airfare, Personal expenses such as laundry; travel insurance; excess baggage fees; communication charges; cost of obtaining passport or visas; meals, beverages or sightseeing not included in the itinerary; any airfares; gratuities to your escort.
* Peace of mind with Advent Journeys providing support 24/7 Your comfort is always in our thoughts.
* Itineraries designed and timed with your comfort in mind and to avoid the crowds
* The 'rarely seen' and the 'must see' sights, including sunrise or sunset visits to the Taj Mahal.
* Unrushed, in-depth travel led by Advent Journeys's superior Tour Director that fully captures the essence of your explorations in India
* The most sought after rooms in the finest hotels in India.
|Call (800) 533-5343 for more information or to book today! Mention code 7735231|
|Day 1||Delhi||Delhi. Arrive Delhi ,India.On arrival at Delhi's international airport, we will meet at the arrival hall outside immigration & transferred to the hotel. Afternoon visit the red fort comprising exquisite palaces reflecting Mugal Architecture . Overnight at hotel . (B)|
|Day 2||Delhi||Delhi. In the morning we will continue to explore Delhi. visit the Qutab Minar,the astonishing victory tower built in the early 13'th century,a masterpiece of a perfect proportions . We also visit Humayun's tomb , one of the earliest monuments of the grand Mughal empire.(B)|
|Day 3||Agra||Delhi/Agra. In the afternoon we will drive by car / coach to Agra, the city of world's most famous love story, Taj Mahal , built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains.The Taj Mahal is considered to the ultimate symbol of love with its Majestic marble domes & elegant minarates.|
|Day 4||Agra||Agra. visit the world famous Taj Mahal . We will also visit the mighty Red Fort & The Sikandra.|
|Day 5||Sawaimadhopur||Agra/Sawaimadhopur. Early morning ( 08.00 am) enroute visiting the ghost city Fathepur Sikri & then Drive to Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambore ) ( near about 6 Hrs. drive) .Tiger Reserve is dominated by sharp cliffs and narrow valleys of the Aravali mountain ranges. The grassy glades and woodland covers are excellent niches for the prey species, sambar, cheetah, nilgai, four horned antelope, wild boar and common langur, tiger, leopard and their followers jackal, hyena and jungle cat., being nocturnal are seen after dark|
Take afternoon 3 hours canter ride in the Park to view the wild Tigers with plenty of wild life in natural habitate.Night stay in Hotel in Sawai Madhopur , Ranthambore.(B)
|Day 6||Sawaimadhopur||Sawaimadhopur. Early morning (at 6.00 am) Drive by canter in the park for veiwing the tiger .If you are lucky you can tryst with the wild.Probability of seeing the tiger is very high in Ranthambore .After 3-4 Hours return from the park . Take afternoon 3 hours canter ride in the Park to view the wild Tigers with plenty of wild life in natural habitate.Night stay in Hotel in Sawai Madhopur ( Ranthambore ) .(B)|
|Day 7||Jaipur||Sawaimadhopur/Jaipur. Early morning travel to Jaipur, a showcase for Rajasthan's distinctive architecture. In the afternoon we see the Hawa mahal (palace of the winds) from which the ladies of the court could watch life outside without being seen . and Visit the astronomical observatory & city palace.The palace museum houses collections of rare manuscripts, costumes , miniature paintings,carpets & an armory. Evening is free for shopping & market walk Night stay in hotel .(B)|
|Day 8||Amber||Jaipur Morning drive to Amber, the old capital of jaipur, to visit the hill-top palace of the rajput rulers, with the opportunity of making our ascent by elephant.Afternoon visit the temples in Jaipur . In the evening have dinner & fun in ethinic village resort with us.(B, D)|
|Day 9||Mumbai||Jaipur/ Mumbai ( By Air): Early morning flight to Mumbai. Mumbai is India's cosmopolitan city & we have enough time to take its highlights, including chowpatty beach, India Gate etc. Night stay. .(B)|
|Day 10||Goa||Mumbai / Goa ( By Air): On arrival at the airport you are transferred to your hotel . rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel. Goa is popular around the world for magnificent palm fringed beaches, sun,sand and the sea.Goa still retains an exotic mix of Portuguese and ethnic Indian culture-a character distinct from the rest of India. .(B)|
|Day 11||Goa||In Goa: Morning a half-day tour of old and new Goa . rest of the day as at leisure . Overnight at hotel .(B)|
|Day 12||Goa||In Goa|
|Day 13||Goa||In Goa|
|Day 14||Goa||In Goa|
|Day 15||Goa||In Goa|
|Day 16||Mumbai||Goa / Mumbai (By Air): In the afternoon transferred to the airport to Fly to Mumbai-connect with international Flight|
|Total meals - 20||Breakfasts - 15|
|Lunches - 2||Dinners - 3|
|Terms and Conditions|
* The prices shown are U.S. dollars per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability. Prices per person. Prices quoted for land arrangements based on Group Size & Season are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed. Airfares included as part of air-inclusive tour prices are subject to increase and are guaranteed only from the time that full payment is received. International customers who are able to arrange their own transportation to the tour origination city, we are able to offer the land portion of the package or tour, at the price quoted.