India's diversity and vastness is a never-ending source for many unforgettable trips. Although this is one of the world's oldest countries, its tourism of the subcontinent is still in its infancy. Even the most experienced traveler needs to plan ahead, and use one of the country's travel sources which offer only the most reliable and knowledgeable contacts and trip planners.
Classic Holidays India therefore has chosen to concentrate exclusively on travel programs of India. All of our team members have tested the different programs we offer, ensuring safe but exciting visits to the best cities, monuments and other sites. During our travels, we always assess the quality of the trips to ensure they meet only our high-quality standards.
You will become acquainted with Classic Holidays' quality services even before your trip begins! Our service begins with a detailed consultation and the elaborate planning of your personal travel program. Before your departure, you will receive comprehensive information about your trip's course as well as about the country and its people. You will need to acquire your visa and travel insurance prior to your departure in your home country. From your arrival at the International airport in Delhi until your departure back home, we are determined to make your trip memorable. During the trip, our tour guides and car drivers are focused only on your well-being.
The more we know about your travel preferences and goals, the better we can advise you on which trip is the best for you. No matter what you choose, if you travel alone, with a partner or with a group, you will travel with the comforts of a well-organized trip. All you have to do is just get in touch with us and tell us your plans. We will chalk out the most suitable tour programs for you. Be it roaming through the heritage forts in Rajasthan, visiting the backwaters of Kerala, floating down the Ganges in Varanasi, going for a thrilling safari in the Indian jungles, unwinding on the beaches of India or getting bowled over with the beauty of the gigantic Himalayas - make your wish, we will make it happen.
Almost all our offered trips are perfect for the individual traveler. You will travel with a private chauffeur through the country. When you reach the monuments and other tour spots, you will spend time with local tour guides. You have the freedom to determine where you would like to stop and when you begin and end the day. Obviously your chauffeur helps you choose a restaurant, help translate something as needed and also tell you about the countryside you are traveling through, a site that you see, or what the food is when you stop to eat. However, your chauffeur is not trained as tour guide and cannot take over his functions.
How do we make booking a tour of India fun and easy to understand?
- No hidden costs - our tour price clearly lists all inclusions and exclusions. While India has become an expensive destination in a south-east Asian country, we offer you the best price for our tour programs. Not only will you have a memorable trip, but you'll visit more sites and experience more getting the best possible value for your money. But don't get us wrong! We never sell "cheap tours". You will stay in the best hotels, have the best transportation, visit the best sites, and eat the best meals.
- We focus on private trips and small groups which enhances the joy of India travel. This allows you to spend more time at the sights you visit. The guide and car will be exclusively yours.
- We always stay in touch with our clients, wherever you are traveling in India or Nepal. We are aware of your itinerary, and are just a call away if you need us.
- We offer exclusive, tailor-made tours, designed according to your wishes. Based on what you want to experience while in India or Nepal, we will determine the route, plan your itinerary, and select the hotels--from simple to luxurious--you will stay in during your trip.
- We offer the services of experienced guides, who have immense knowledge of the various locations and sights. They will guide you during every step of your tour, and can answer any questions whether it's about a local monument to restaurants or shopping.
- We offer air-conditioned cars and buses for smooth travel throughout India. The quality and make of cars and buses used by us serves as the transport for 95 percent of western tourists coming to India.